Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Newborn {Brielle}

It's been a while since I've blogged, and I've made it a goal of mine to blog every session.  It'll be my "To Do" after posting a sneak peak on Facebook.

Two days ago I had the joy of photographing 9 day old Brielle!  She sure is a cutie pie!  The session went something like this: feed, get posed, take pictures, feed, get posed, take pictures.  Her mom also had a few props for us to use, and that was a fun surprise for me!  It gives the session it's own unique-ness!

I hope you enjoy the pictures!


Here is a hat and diaper cover that her mom bought her as soon as she found as she was a girl!


Big brother is smitten with her!



A touch of spring...


This is another set that her mom had for her.  I love the vintage look to this! 


Sleeping beauty...


Check out those eyelashes!


Girly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment